NFL Playoff Rank'em Pool
Rank playoff teams before the post season starts
Create an NFL Playoff Rankem League!
How Playoff Rankem Pools Work
- Prior to the first game of the post-season, you place a "weight" on each playoff team from 1 to 14.
- For every game a given team wins, the points you assigned to that team are added
to your total score.
- The player with the most points after the Super Bowl wins!
- Your picks are locked once the first game begins.
What Players Get
- Standings page showing current leaders, and all player's picks.
- We track comprehensive, life-long stats on your league and your individual performance.
- Possible inclusion in the Hall of Fame and Hall of Lame.
Manager Configuration Options
- Weekly prizes from 1st to 3rd place.
- Final prizes for 1st through 4th place and best overall Strength of Victory.
- Ability to customize the NFL Playoff Rankem Rules page for your league.
- Tracking of player league fees, per-player note annotation (e.g. "player paid cash on Monday"), and optional notification to the player when they log in to the site if they have a balance due.
- Site branding to give your football league its own look & feel per your specifications.
Create Playoff Rank'em Pool
Join an Existing Rank'em Pool