Are you looking for a free website to run your Oscars Pool online? You've come to the right place! Oscars pools are a long standing tradition where you can entertain any number of friends or co-workers before and during the Oscars ceremony. Each person predicts the outcome of the Oscars awards and is graded on how well they do. You can configure up to 7 questions in any format you like with up to 8 possible multiple choice answers. In Premium mode, you can configure up to 50 questions!
Start an Oscars Pool
Take a Tour
How an Oscars Pool Work
- You answer Yes/No and Multiple Choice questions before the start of the Oscars ceremony.
- You score points based on how accurate your predictions turn out to be.
- You also answer numeric-based tiebreaker questions that can be used to settle any ties.
- The player who scores the most points after the event wins the pool!
What Players Get
- Easy pick sheet to answer the Oscars questions programmed by the pool manager.
- Standings page that shows the total points earned, wins, losses, and any prizes won.
- Comprehensive, life-long stats in your Oscars league and your individual performance.
- Trophy case for all past 1st through 3rd place finishes across all your office pools.
Oscars Pool Manager Configuration Options
- Configure the questions for your Oscars pool that will be shown to players on the 'My Picks' page.
- Configure point values to each question, with separate point values for multiple choice answers.
- For each multiple choice question, you can configure up to 8 multiple choice answers.
- Specifying winning prizes for most points scored.
- One custom prize, where you name the prize and set the winner when
appropriate (for example, "best tie-breakers").
- Allow your players to use up to 16 clones to submit additional entries to increase their chances of winning.
- Ability to customize the Oscar Pool Rules page for your league.
- Tracking of player league fees and per-player note annotation (e.g. "this player paid me by check on Wednesday"), and an optional player notification if they have a balance due.
- Set up your Oscars pool to accept credit card payments for your league fee (requires a PayPal free business account).
- Office pool branding - add your own logo and background colors to your Oscars league. You also get your own branded login page.
Create an Oscars Pool