March Madness Bracket Pool
A fan favorite for years!
March Madness pools have been fan favorites for a number of years! At OfficePoolStop.com, we offer a fine bracketeering experience with a number of exciting features that will surely keep you hooked. We also offer tracking of player league fees and prizes with notification features for players. Check out our March Madness Pools tournament today!
- Before the start of the March Madness tournament, you pick the winners of each round, all the way through the championship game. You get points for each win per round. The point value for each round is configurable by the manager, typically where more points are earned for later rounds.
- Comprehensive, life-long stats on your league and your individual performance,
including possible inclusion in the Hall of Fame and Hall of Lame.
- The office pool manager has many configuration options, including:
- Specifying the the number of points earned per round.
- Specifying bonus points equal to the seed value, and/or picking underdogs.
- Specifying final prize payouts for 1st through 4th place, best winning %, and best overall Strength of Victory.
- One custom payout, where you name the payout, and set the winner when
appropriate (for example, "most underdog winners").
- Optional tie-breaker on the total points scored in the Championship Game.
- Tie-breaker configuration to determine winner when players are tied. For example, the manager can configure best winning %, then best Strength of Victory as the tie-breaker.
- Optional QuickPick feature that generates picks for all the games that is tilted toward the higher seeds.
- Tracking of player league fees paid in and prizes paid out, with optional notifications to the player when they log in to the site if they have a balance due.
- Premium service that allows you to accept credit card payments for your league fees into your own bank account (requires free PayPal business account).