Try our tournament bracket maker
for any sport such as an esports pool, NHL Stanley cup, NASCAR cup, etc
March Madness Rankem Pools
Our March Madness Rankem pool is where each player places a weight from 1 to 'n' on 'n' teams of their choice from the 64-team tournament bracket. Each time a chosen team wins, the player gets points equal to the weight they placed on that team. The default number of teams to rank is 16, but the manager can configure this number from 1 to 32 teams. Create your free March Madness Rankem Pool now!
We also provide a full 64-team March Madness Bracket pool, a March Madness Pick X Pool, and a Sweet 16 bracket pool.
Player features for our March Madness Office Pools include:
- In-depth standings page that shows total points earned, each player's win-loss record, overall strength of victory, bonus points earned, best possible points, and prizes won.
- Comprehensive, life-long stats on both your league and your individual performance,
including possible inclusion in our Hall of Fame and Hall of Lame.
- League stats page that includes a chart of how often teams were picked among players across your league and the entire site.
- Personal profile with image, interests, nickname, etc, and access to league's own private forum for bragging, goading, praising, etc.
- Clones to fill out multiple pick sheets without having to create separate accounts (clones must be enabled by the manager).
- Email reminder to submit tournament rankem picks before the league's deadline.
- Your March Madness bracket rankem picks are extremely secure in our database.
The office pool manager has many configuration options, including:
- Specifying the number of teams each player is required to pick (1 to 32).
- Specifying the number of bonus points earned per round. These are earned in addition to the seed value earned for correct picks.
- Specifying final prize amounts for 1st through 4th place, best winning %, and best overall Strength of Victory.
- One custom prize, where you name the prize and set the winner when
appropriate (for example, "most bonus points earned").
- Tie-breaker configuration to determine winner when players are tied. For example, the manager can configure best winning %, then best Strength of Victory as the tie-breaker.
- Ability to customize the March Madness Bracket Pool Rules page for your league.
- Tracking of player league fees paid in and prizes paid out, per-player note annotation (e.g. "player sent a check on March 15th"), and optional notification to the player when they log in to the site if they have a balance due.
- Allow your players to create up to 8 clones to use to fill out separate pick sheets to increase their chances of winning.
- Premium service that allows you to accept credit card payments for your league fees into your own bank account (requires free PayPal business account).