NFL PLAY MONEY Pool
The renowned, proprietary NFL "play money" pool, online for over 20 years!
This fun football office pool has been extremely well-received by those who play it, and is sure to keep your interest for the entire year. You can do very badly for most the year and still have a chance to win the league by hitting big bets to close out the season. For example, if you bet all your play money on one game with a "plus 6" on it, and hit 4 weeks in a row, you'll go from $100 to $12,100! Try it out today!
- You get $100 play dollars each week. You can bet as much as you have
- Bet against the spread, or the over/under.
- Add a "plus 6" to the spread to double your play money. For example, if Denver is favored by 3 and you put a 'plus 6' on Denver, you double your winnings if they win by 10 or more.
- Final Season grand prize for player with most play money after the Super Bowl.
- Optional AutoPick feature that generates picks for players who missed the
deadline. Players can configure their autopick team, wage, whether or not its a +6, etc.
- Final season payouts for best winning %, longest winning streak, longest losing
streak, etc. You can also have payouts for second through fourth place in total
play money balance and winning %.
- You can set up weekly payouts, with higher payouts during the playoffs.
- Four different "carrots along the road" that trigger when a player hits certain
- Comprehensive, life-long stats for your office pool and your individual performance,
including possible inclusion in the Hall of Fame and Hall of Lame.
- Tracking of player league fees paid in and prizes paid out, per-player note annotation (e.g. "player paid me cash on Tuesday"), and optional notification to the player when they log in to the site if they have a balance due. You can also configure your pickem pool to be weekly, where weekly cost for a player is updated only for those weeks they submit picks.
See our Play Money Football vs Fantasy Football article and see if you agree with us why you'll find this as enjoyable as fantasy football, or even more so!