World Cup PoolS
Are you looking for some World Cup office pool ideas? You can run a free World Cup pool on our site using several different formats.
World Cup PICKEM Pool
You can run a weekly World Cup pickem pool using our popular custom pickem pool format. You are responsible for adding individual teams and entering the games you want your players to pick, and you'll also need to enter game results. From there, we'll do all the rest! Each of your players will have a pick sheet of the games you to selected to enter their picks. Your World Cup soccer pool comes with all the bells-and-whistles are website provides, including a detaild Standings page, various statistics, player account management, etc.
Create a World Cup Pickem Pool
Take a Tour
World Cup Bracket Pool
Many pool managers like to run their World Cup soccer pool from the knockout stage, which starts with the round of 16 (hence a 16-team tournament). Our free bracket maker lets you do just that. After creating your pool, be sure to select the 'Full League' option. Once your bracket pool is created, you can invite your co-workers and friends to join your world cup pool. You'll be able to configure a deadline for players to submit their world cup bracket. Other configurable options include specifying how many points each round of the tournament is worth, bonus points for correctly picking a lower seeded team, and creating a custom tie-breaker, such as total goals scored in the entire knockout stage.
Create a World Cup Bracket Pool
World Cup Rankem Pool
Another good way to run a World Cup office pool is by using our Rankem pool format. Before the round of 16, players rank each of the 16 teams from 1 to 16. As each soccer team wins their match, the player gets the weight value they put on that team. It therefore behooves players to put the highest weight on the team they think will hoist the FIFA World Cup trophy.
Create a World Cup Bracket Rankem Pool
Weekly World Cup Q&A Pool
Another option to consider is using our custom Q&A pool format (also called a Prop Bet pool), where you can configure a set of questions each week of the World Cup.
The type of questions you ask is unlimited! For example, you might ask, 'Who will win the Round of 16 match between Belgium & France?". You could even ask something like "Which team in the Round of 16 will score the most goals?" You can configure up to 8 possible multiple-choice answers.
Create a World Cup Q&A Pool
Here's a quick rundown of our custom pickem pool features:
- User-friendly secure pick sheet to pick World Cup teams, including a quick pick option for all home teams or favorites.
- Pick'em Standings page showing weekly and overall results.
- Email reminder to submit your office pool picks before the league's deadline.
- Llife-long stats on your World Cup pick'em league and individual performances.
- Trophy case for all past 1st through 3rd place finishes across all World Cup pools.
- Possible inclusion in the World Cup soccer pool Hall of Fame and Hall of Lame.
- Easily print your picks and/or the World Cup pick'em standings pages.
Pool Manager Configuration Options
- Setting your World Cup pickem pool to be straight up or against the spread.
- Specifying point values earned for each game (the default is 1 point on each game).
- Specifying an exact number of World Cup games to pick (default is all games you configure). For example, you could run a Pick 7 World Cup pool.
- Selecting which games your league picks each week.
- Optional "Key Games" feature where players are awarded extra points for games they pick correctly and also marked as a key game.
- Optional bonus points for correctly picking an underdog, picking a perfect tie-breaker, etc.
- Allow your players to create up to 16 clones to use to fill out separate World Cup pick'em sheets.
- Specifying weekly and end-of-season prizes, such as 1st to 3rd place, best winning %, etc.
- One custom prize, where you name the prize and set the winner when
appropriate (for example, "highest World Cup pick em winning percentage for first two weeks").
- Ability to customize the Pickem Pool Rules page for your World Cup office pool.
- "Bye" week feature that subtracts the worst week from a player's total points.
- Tracking of player pool fees and per-player note keeping.
- World Cup pool branding - add your own logo and background colors to promote your business.
- Download your pickem league's pool standings to an excel spreadsheet.