Perfect 7 NFL Pick'em Pool Rules
(The rules below assume the manager has configured 7 games. The manager is free however to configure a different number of games required to win the jackpot).
- Before each week the manager selects 7 games for the pick sheet.
- Each player picks the 7 NFL games for the week.
- In order to win the jackpot a player must pick all 7 games correctly.
- If no entries correctly pick all 7, the prize pot rolls over to the next week and people have to re-enter again the following week.
- If a player or players win the jackpot, the jackpot resets to 0 the following week.
- If more than one player wins the jackpot, the winnings are split evenly.
- If there are no winners in the last week of the regular season, the jackpot goes to the player with the most wins throughout the season.
- You must have your picks in by the deadline established by the league manager.
After you submit your picks, you can edit them provided 1) the league's
configured deadline has not
past, 2) the configured grace period has not elapsed, 3) a
game has not started that you already picked.
- If your league has AutoPick enabled and you miss the deadline, and you haven't exceeded the configured number of weeks allowed for having AutoPicks generated, then you will receive automated picks for that week.
If permitted by the league manager, you can override the league setting and choose
your own default AutoPick type under 'My Settings'. Note that any auto pick made
during the week, such as a missed pick for the Thursday night game, counts as a
full week used toward the allowed number of AutoPick weeks, even though only one game was Auto-picked. The auto-pick tie-breaker is 40.
- If the league is configured to pick against the spread:
- The line (or spread) is usually out by Tuesday AM. If the line moves by more than one point for a game it will be updated, so its possible for some players to have a different line on such games.
Multiple jackpot winners will split the pot. If your Perfect 7 Pick'em league is configured with other payouts, such as most points in the season, please see the Pickem Rules for the tie-breakers.