OfficePoolStop.com is owned and operated by OPStop Ltd.
(hereby referred to as
‘OPStop’). The pools available on this website are intended for office-pool style
entertainment, not for any sort of gambling or any other activity
that is not in the spirit of a low-impact office pool among friends.
- You must be thirteen (13) years of age or older at the time of
- Adult content, profanity, obscenities, or anything unlawful, threatening,
abusive, libelous or defamatory are strictly prohibited.
- For private leagues set up to track prize winnings, we do not collect or
distribute cash or prizes based on pool results. If a league opts to track
prizes, per-player fees must not be more than $150. The spirit of such leagues
must NOT be in the form of gambling, but instead in the spirit of friendly, low
cost office-pool-style entertainment.
- Prize leagues MUST be non-profit. That is, managers who collect a nominal fee
per player to pay prizes are strictly forbidden to profit from running the
league. Running a league is very easy and requires little time since OPStop does
most of the work, so there is absolutely no justification for any manager to
take in more than is paid out.
- It is entirely acceptable to run a league as a fundraiser, but all money paid in must go toward the fundraiser.
- You are responsible for declaring any net prize winnings with the Internal
- OPStop will make every reasonable effort to provide on demand access to all
users, but we cannot guarantee 100% access at all times due to unforeseen
circumstances such as power outages, extremely high website traffic, natural
- OPStop reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate your account for any
reason, including, but not limited to, adult content, profanity, obscenities,
illegal activity, or defamation. You agree that OPStop will not be liable to you or
to any third party for any modifications or discontinuance of service, including
the termination of any leagues you organized or are participating in.
- No one may reproduce, copy, or redistribute, whole or in part, any of the
software or services of OpStop Ltd. or OfficePoolStop.com.
- Under no circumstances shall OPStop, its employees, or any suppliers or affiliates
be liable for lost profits or any special, incidental or consequential damages
that are directly or indirectly related to the use of, or the inability to use,
or the performance of, the service, even if foreseeable or OPStop has been advised
of the possibility of such damages whether in an action of contract, negligence
or other tortious action.
- You agree to hold harmless and indemnify OPStop against any and all claims and
actions arising out of OPStop involvement in the service, including, without
limitation, expenses, judgments, fines, settlements and other amounts actually
and reasonably incurred in connection with any liability, suit, action, loss, or
damage arising or resulting from OPStop’s participation in the service.
- Any suit involving any dispute or matter pertaining to OPStop may only be
brought in the United States District Court for the District of Colorado or any
Colorado State Court having jurisdiction over the subject matter of the dispute