COLLEGE Pickem Pool
The traditional college football pick'em pool
We are the best free college pickem pool host you'll find online. Our vast array of features allows you to configure your college football pool to get the best experience for your league players during the college football season. Create a college pickem football pool or join an existing league today.
You won't find a better place to host your online College Pickem pool, and best of all our office pool service is FREE!
How Football Pickem Pools Work
- Each week you pick a winner for every game. You get one point for each correct football pick.
player with the most points during the week wins the week.
- The player with the most cumulative points at the end of the college football season (or after the College BCS Championship)
wins the college pickem league.
What Players Get
- Easy college football pick sheet to select teams, including quick pick option to select all home teams or favorites. The printable football pool sheet is 100% foolproof and secure.
- Create and use clones to fill out multiple college football pick'em sheets. This allows a player to submit multiple football pick sheets without having to create a separate login account (the clones feature must be enabled by the office pool manager).
- Standings page that includes a leaderboard, win/loss pct, total points, trend graph, and each player's college football picks for the week.
- Display of football pick'em weekly winnings for your college football pool.
- Email reminder to submit college football picks before the league's deadline.
- Comprehensive, life-long stats on your college pick'em league and your individual performance.
- Trophy case for all past 1st through 3rd place finishes across all office football pools.
- Possible inclusion in the Pickem Hall of Fame and Hall of Lame for both college and NFL pickem pols.
- Easily print and download your football picks and/or the college pickem standings page.
- Our football picks and standings database is extremely secure.
Pool Manager Configuration Options
- Setting the college pickem pool to be straight up or against the spread. If against the spread, the line can be set to variable (player gets the line at the time of his pick), or fixed (all players get the same line).
- Specifying an exact number of weekly college pickem games to pick (default is all games). Run a Pick 5 college football pool, Pick 7 college football pool, Pick 10 college football pool, etc.
- Selecting which college games your league picks each week and the point value for each game (Division I FBS only). The default is 20 Saturday football games worth 1 point each.
- Configure whether or not your online college pickem league continues through the college BCS playoffs.
- Configuring a "jackpot" that builds each week using a % of player fees, that triggers when a player wins a configured number of games in a given week (e.g. 7 for a "Perfect 7" college pickem league).
- Optional "Key Games" feature where players are awarded extra points for games they
pick correctly that they had check-marked as a key game.
- Configuring your league to be a weekly college pick'em football pool. The Standings page will default to the week's standings instead of the season standings.
- Allow your players to create up to 16 clones to use to fill out separate football pick sheets to increase their chances of winning.
- Specifying weekly pickem prizes from 1st to 3rd place.
- Specifying final season prizes for 1st through 4th place, best total tie-breakers,
and best overall Strength of Victory.
- One custom prize, where you name the prize and set the winner when
appropriate (for example, "highest weekly college pick'em total").
- Ability to customize the Pickem Pool Rules page for your league.
- "Bye" week feature that allows a player to forget a week in the college pick'em pool and not be
hopelessly out of contention. If enabled, the worst regular season week for each player is subtracted from
their total points (only total points are affected, other stats such as win-loss
record remain intact). The online pickem football pool's Standings page will indicate the bye week determined for each player.
- Optional AutoPick feature that generates college football picks for players who missed the
- Tracking of player league fees and per-player note annotation (e.g. "this player gave me a check on Tuesday"), and optional notification to the player when they log in to the site if they have a balance due. You can also configure your football pickem pool to be weekly, where weekly cost for a player is updated only for those weeks they submit picks.
- Set up your pick'em league to accept credit card payments for your league fee. This requires you to set up a PayPal free business account that you can link to your bank.
- Office football pool branding - add your own logo and background colors to your college pickem league. You also get your own branded login page.
- Download your college pickem football league's standings to an excel spreadsheet.